Umm, well if you have the money by all means if you want it buy it but. these are some reasons i won't be getting it. Because i don't have the money for it lol, but i don't really need the extra controller anyway. Besides i've had a white console all these years i don't want another eye sore.
The reach design isn't all that great either.
Conclusion:
If you really like Halo and you have the money buy it, if your scraping bits of money from here and there to be able to barely afford it, don't. Remember an Xbox is an Xbox, it still plays the same way, technically its worth $410 because it comes with 2 controllers but technically not, because you can get one for $40 on ebay and stuff, brand new and all.
But I have until sept. 14 to make my decision. :)
I alright got my 360, so no problem for me
ReplyDeletei like that.
ReplyDeletethis made me wonder
ReplyDeletenice,
ReplyDeletecheck out my blog too please :)
Yep, I'm good ol' whitey as my xbox.
ReplyDeleteive gone through 5 xboxs. bad hardware
ReplyDeleteOh, thanks for letting me know.
ReplyDeletethanks for the tip :]
ReplyDeleteGood advice, supporting.
ReplyDeleteSo true the only problem is I fucking love exclusive stuff.
ReplyDeleteI'll keep that in mind. Also following and supporting.
ReplyDeleteyoure ugly
ReplyDeletewont be getting one personally
ReplyDeleteactually, it's like the ending of the first month.
ReplyDeleteI dont need a bundle or anything. I've had my xbox since the night they released it and I've never had a RROD because I dont treat my hardware like a piece of garbage. Already have legendary edition preordered and am prepared to make 12 year olds cry on a new game once again.
ReplyDeleteI don't have a 360 =(
ReplyDeleteI considered it simply because it'll be collectors eddition
ReplyDeletei think i'll rather hold onto my original xbox 360 and just buy reach straight out
ReplyDeletedaily support
ReplyDeletejust keep your xbox if you already have one :]
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThat's really what the collector's bundles are really about. There for fans, usually, are kind of a deal, but yes, it's really just there if you're a fan.
ReplyDeleteyeah true, already got my 360 just getting reach soon
ReplyDeleteps3 all the way
ReplyDeletecomputer gaymanz where its at
ReplyDeleteEhh I guess the perceived value makes sense. Kind of not worth it.
ReplyDeletedon't do it. Just get a normal x-box, the controllers you need, and the game. Branded "OMG collectible" crap is usually just that, crap.
ReplyDeleteWhy would you get an Xbox in the first place?
ReplyDeletePS3 actually has games.
ReplyDeletePC games all the way
ReplyDeleteI would never get one of those slim boxes.
ReplyDeletePs3 all the way bro.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the info, I was thinking about getting it
ReplyDeleteWow you made a really good point! :D
ReplyDeletethats just like your opinion man
ReplyDeleteand i was gonna buy that too...good post
ReplyDelete