I write about stuff on my mind.
i agree, ps3 sucks.
yeah xbox is way better
Eh. Ps3 has some decent games, and hardware. As long as it's a older model. The newer ones are not so great for the fiddling with.
cool post bro!!:)
idk, i like my ps3 and my xbox for different reasons.
PS3 rocks :3
Take that back. The PS3 is awesome.
Rofl, I'll just stick to my PC! ;D
lol, i just stick to pc. cheers
I need one!
PS3 is a nice console
Haha what could you possibly do with two!
I'd sell the box myself, unless I really wanted to play halo...
never played one myself, but i do love my xbox 360 (kisses)
i agree, ps3 sucks.
ReplyDeleteyeah xbox is way better
ReplyDeleteEh. Ps3 has some decent games, and hardware. As long as it's a older model. The newer ones are not so great for the fiddling with.
ReplyDeletecool post bro!!:)
ReplyDeleteidk, i like my ps3 and my xbox for different reasons.
ReplyDeletePS3 rocks :3
ReplyDeleteTake that back. The PS3 is awesome.
ReplyDeleteRofl, I'll just stick to my PC! ;D
ReplyDeletelol, i just stick to pc. cheers
ReplyDeleteI need one!
ReplyDeletePS3 is a nice console
ReplyDeleteHaha what could you possibly do with two!
ReplyDeleteI'd sell the box myself, unless I really wanted to play halo...
ReplyDeletenever played one myself, but i do love my xbox 360 (kisses)
ReplyDelete